METAL STRUCTURES AND PROFILES
For constructions that require a short execution time, the most immediate solution is to resort to metal structures because they are already executed in standard sizes easily to assemble (thus dismantling is equally easy) to reach the desired configuration of the building. In addition, these metal structures also provide the possibility that the building elements could be partially assembled directly from the factory, thus facilitating the final transport and assembly.
Metal structures are far less expensive compared to the alternative solutions on the market.
- – Industrial, agricultural and commercial buildings (industrial halls, warehouses, production areas, etc.).
- -civil constructions / metal dwellings
- -annexes (stables, toolboxes, workshops, car service or garages)
- -social buildings (churches, enterprises, association headquarters and other groups)
- – high scales (communications)
For additional details for this product call to
0733 937 981