ROOF PANEL WITH STAINLESS STEEL AND POLYURETHANE FOAM
Stainless steel is distinguished by resistance to corrosion, heat or frost; has a pleasant appearance and is very easy to maintain and sanitize.
Sandwich panels with stainless steel and polyurethane foam are designed for sterile and aseptic enclosures, where special hygiene is required.
The panel has a visible fixing and can have the face / faces lying, ribbed or micronized. The joining system is nut and feder.
They are frequently used in the medicines factories, hospitals, certain spaces from food industry and warehouses.
- Available thicknesses: 50 – 200 mm
- Useful width: 1000 mm
- Length: upon the customer’s request, restricted by the means of transport
- Stainless steel sheet thickness: 0.5 mm
- Length: according to the customer’s requirements, restricted by the means of transport
- Sheet on the two faces: hot-galvanized steel sheet and painted in electrostatic field or natural aluminum sheet.
Pentru detalii suplimentare pentru acest produs sunati la
0733 937 981